Last month I decided I would publish my overall goals for the rest of the year, and I thought it was time to do a progress post – being a new month and all! If you’d like to read my first post and the background of my blogging history you can do so here.
My October goals and results:
Post 3x per week on Instagram– I did this, for the most part, way more than three the first two weeks as I got a bit excited!
- Reach 30 likes on my newly launched Facebook page – Still more to go on this one, I only progressed to 21 likes! If you haven’t yet liked my page, please do so!
- 180 Twitter followers – I’m pretty close on this one, at 170 followers!
1,050 Pinterest followers– I kicked this goal’s butt and have 1,153 followers as of October 31st!
- Reach 4,250 followers on Instagram – Instagram really goes so up and down and that I gain 20 followers and lose 22 if you know what I mean? I am not so much into growing Instagram excessively as I don’t find it’s my passion project anymore what with all the ‘games’ and feed designs. I am somewhere around 4,210 at the moment.
Reach 2,000 page views on my blog in October– I kicked this one’s butt as well by the second last week of October and ended with a bit over 2,200 page views, woohoo!
- Upgrade 8 blog post’s Pinterest graphics (header image of my blog post) – This was a bit of a fail, I taken photos to replace one post’s graphics and not even replaced it yet! Next month I think.
- Work my way through ‘Secret Blogger’s Business’ Traffic Kick-Start e-course and ‘Melyssa Griffin’s’ Triple Your Traffic e-course again – Still need to find time to balance doing this with producing content and promoting it.
- Find a plugin which recycles my posts in tweets to be seen more – I tried using ‘Revive old post’ but it isn’t working properly so I have switched to Buffer temporarily, however, I don’t quite want to fork out for the $10 a month plan so I am just using the free one for now.
Overall, I am not doing too badly, considering these are my goals for a three month period! I have a few of these goals to keep reaching for, and I can also set myself new goals for the ones I have kicked.
My November goals are:
- Reach 30 likes on my newly launched Facebook page
- 180 Twitter followers
- Reach 4,250 followers on Instagram
- 1,300 Pinterest followers
- Reach 2,700 page views on my blog in November
- Upgrade 8 blog post’s Pinterest graphics (header image of my blog post)
- Work my way through ‘Secret Blogger’s Business’ Traffic Kick-Start e-course and ‘Melyssa Griffin’s’ Triple Your Traffic e-course again
- Find a plugin which recycles my posts in tweets to be seen more
- Keep up my Instagram posting to the best of my extent my posting about current posts on the blog.
Don’t forget to check out my previous post on blogging goals here, we can motivate each other!
What are your blogging goals for the month?