The bi-annual Priceline 40% off makeup sale is fast approaching (tomorrow, Wednesday 22 and Thursday 23 March!), and I have a few all-time absolute favourites I’d love to tell you about. I tend to stick to everything but base products because I can never find my perfect match in the drugstore for my shade. There are plenty of other goodies to pick up at Priceline in the makeup sale!
- Rimmel Kate Sculpting Palette 002 Coral Glow*: I quite like this palette, but I wasn’t sure about it at first. It contains a blush, highlight and bronzer. The highlight is a little dark for me, but the blush and bronzer are perfect! I can still use the highlight with a light hand but for someone as pale as me – the lighter shade of the trio would be perfect!
- Australis Fresh and Flawless Powder in Natural: This is my favourite powder to take out because it’s cheaper than my other powders, and also contains a built in sponge and mirror. They’ve introduced new shades to this so I can probably purchase a lighter shade when I run out. This powder is great for mattifying.
- Revlon Chloe Morello Sculpt and Highlight Kit in Light/Medium: This palette has only four shades – a setting powder, contour, bronzer and highlight and everything is usable for my skin tone.
- Essence All About Matte blotting sheets: I love these blotting sheets! So cheap and yet so effective, blotting sheets are never something you should have to splurge on. I can’t see this online but I have heard wonderful things about NYX’s blotting sheets.
- Maybelline Touch of Spice Lipstick*: I received this shade in my goody bag at the Brisbane Bloggers United and it was the main shade I wanted from this range! A gorgeous matte nude brown, this lipstick is not a dupe for any high end shades I own, but unique in its shade selection.
- L’Oreal Colour Rouche ‘640’ Lipstick*: I also received this in my goody bag from the Bloggers United event. A lovely rosey nude, with a matte base and longevity for a drugstore lipstick.
- Maybelline Colour Drama Velvet Lip Pencils: These lip pencils are my favourite offering at Priceline for lip colour. The portability, lasting power, pigmentation, affordability and shade selection makes these a winner in my book! I’ve previously reviewed them Australis Fresh and Flawless Powder in Natural.
- Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Eastend Snob: I first read about this shade being a great shade to match with MAC Mehr, and it couldn’t be more right!
- Essence Lip Liners: All the colours are great but I prefer the pinky shades and nude shade to match with my lipsticks.
- Australis Metallix Cream Eyeshadows: I picked these up in the last Priceline sale and they are stunning! So affordable and pigmented, I rate them as equally as my Laura Mercier Caviar Eyeshadow Sticks, but they’re a bit more fiddly, given that they are in a pot!
- Maybelline HyperSharp Eyeliner: A fairly recent find in the last few years, this eyeliner has a great multi tip in that one side is thick and the other thin. This makes it fantastic to wing your eyeliner with!
- Maybelline MasterPrecise eyeliner: This is my all time favourite eyeliner because it’s literally just so basic and easy to use! A fantastic starter eyeliner, but if I’m being honest, I don’t need to use anything else.
- Essie Nail Polish: My favourite brand for its range of shades and finishes! I even have a few glitters to wear over my regular shades, and I find them easier to remove than cheaper brand’s glitter polish. Essie can be pretty expensive at $16.99 per polish but affordable in the 40% sale for sure!
- Sally Hanson Nail Polish: I think this Polish has the best longevity of all that I have tried, and while the colour range is less – some of my all time favourite shades are found in here.
There are so many great finds to be had at Priceline that I’m sure you’ll find a few bits to stock up on! What is on your Wishlist?